This summer has been pretty fun and eventful.. I went to Austin Texas to visit Dayna and her cute hubby Jace.. Did a few fun family hikes, went up to Heber for a little camp out. Angie, my mom and I went to Ceder City for 'The Shakespearean Festival' which was pretty fabulous! Went on a few boating trips and took a road trip to Oregon to visit my brother Jacob and Annie.. All in all some good ole' times!
2 comments:
You have had a great summer it looks like. we will miss having you here, but am glad that you are not going to be too far away. Enjoy your life!!!! mom
Deborah IS joining blog world!!! Now the Blogosphere is complete! Deb I didn't know you have had a blog for almost two months now.... I feel bad that I haven't chimed in yet. Great Pictures. Looks like you are living life to the fullest Deb. Good for you. Cant wait to see future posts!
Jake
Post a Comment