Happy Halloween
So I decided to go against the natural me and do something for Halloween. It ended up being a pretty good time. I felt like I was living the college life. ha! My roommates and I went up to the Howl in Logan. I danced it up, ate some delish taco bell (at 2 am), had a sweet slumber party (floor style), got a couple hours of restless sleep and drove home. Love it! Living the life. ha!... good experience, however, next year I think that I will just sit at home, pass out some candy and watch a movie. It is the simple things in life.
4 comments:
Ahh.... to be deborah!! you have way to much fun girl!
Looks like you have some fun freinds there Deb. The afro is good for you....
Jake
Love the look! One day,your kids will get a kick out of those pics--mine sure did!!
love ya!
Halloween is always a great excuse to get all dressed up and hot. You look great!
Post a Comment