Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time







This Christmas has been delightful! Our family had some fun airplane experiences, which I am glad I was not apart of.. But it was so fun to see Jake and to get to see him a couple extra, unexpected, days! Always fun to have Dan and Angie here. We had a good Christmas Eve party, mom had some good eatens and some real fun games for us. We went snowshoeing watched some movies and chillaxed! It was a really good Christmas! Hope that everyone had a good one as well! love you all!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

You are such a good blogger- you are on top of it! Those area nice pictures. I can't decided if i would like snowshoeing- but you guys are always smiling in the pictures, so... maybe i'll give it a try sometime!

Rebekah said...

Christmas time is always magical, but it sure is crazy how quickly it comes and goes. looks like you guys had a good time!
Love ya, Deb, and hope that you have a fun New Year's!!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Thanks for posting the fun pictures Deb, and thanks for the kind words. It was a great a Christmas, full of family!!! I am glad to be home and not at the mercy of the airline industry anymore! Right Josh and Co.?