Thursday, April 9, 2009

Italy!

Italy was so much fun, exhausting but amazing! Staying the Moss family was an adventure, they treated us so good. Thankyou so much Becky, David, Eli, Adam, Gabe and Issac for showing us the ropes of Italy. Adam's baptism was so special, I am so happy that I was able to be apart of that experience. David was a great tour guide, so thankyou David! Becky a fabulous touring companion! hehe Thankyou so much mom and dad for the unforgettable trip!
Ah sitting in the streets of Rome, oh wait the Colosseum behind us?! ya, weird!
Rome was amazing, everything that Rome should be.
These mask's were everywhere. I do believe that Alex bought one. I loved walking through the little streets of Venice. Getting lost is part of the adventure of Venice!

San Marino was one of my favorites places. It had such a beautiful view and it was just awesome!


Stephen and I went on a Gondola ride. Romantic?.. Yes! Our driver was so sweet and informative. Oh riding in a over sized canoe through Venice, life can't get any better!





4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

oh you little cutie! what a world traveler you are. love your trip commentaries. excited to see you in may

Josh said...

Wow, Deb, you really lived it up! that is awesome that you took a gondola ride! isn't Venice just enchanting?! glad you had fun

Rebekah said...

Love you, Deb!!
Wish we could have spent some more time together--we forgot to go shoe shopping!!

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Looks like you saw some awesome stuff! Life is all about having a good time- I'm glad you're livin' it up! WE love you Deb