Sunday, October 31, 2010

Epic Halloween?.. You tell me...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

The start to a great Halloween adventure!


What is this yellow "mess" in our living room?...


oh that's right, it is Stephen's well thought out, a little time consuming costume!
Doesn't he look super?! He went on a D.I. run to find all the pieces, bought some yellow spray paint and big roll of black duck tape.... connect all the dots and you get "STEPHEN... THE BUMBLE BEE TRANSFORMER"..


 Stephen looked so good that it really did not matter what I was, not meaning that in any kind of a jealous or sad way...... sigh... :)  I went as Princess Leia, we were quite the fighting duo.


 We were able to have Ginny come with us to our ward party. Does she not just make a great clown?.. It was a good time


We ate chilly, had great conversation, laughed at everyones costume.. at least everyone was laughing at Stephen's.. Stephen and I did a donut eating competition, which we decided was a tie... but really I won. :) true story, I rocked it!


 Saturday night we went up to Oakley to one of our friends cabin. We had a really fun group and some great costumes.


 We ate some more chilly, watched a scary movie and played sardines with all the lights off. It was a really good night. It is really fun to see Stephen with all his friends. They get so giddy around each other. :) So sweet 

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Yes! nice costume Stephen! I was optimus prime like 5 years ago before the movies came out. It was epic!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I am so impressed Stephen. We are guilty of last minute costuming... EVERY YEAR! That sort of preparation is praiseworthy! Looks like it was a lot of fun. You make an impeccable Princess Lea as well Deb.

Eric and Dani said...

Very darling and very creative. I sure do love you guys!

Von and Maureen said...

Halloween is so fun for you guys!! I am impressed with Stephen's costum, and know that he put a lot of time into it. Deb's lookes great as well. Hang on to these for future use. Maybe I can be the transformer next year. I'd be princess Lea, but I know the costume would be tight and thus gross on me. Looks so fab on you Deb!! Love you both Mom