i wasn't expecting this. awesome! i thought he had another couple semesters? so cool! so, uh, you ARE looking into grad school at texas tech , right? lots a perks! ;) good luck with all your future plans you crazy kids
Congrates to you Stephen!!!! And Deb :). You both have a great future ahead of you.......just don't go too far away :( However I can always visit, and surely will. Love Mom
Well done indeed Stephen. That is a heavy load no doubt. I know when I got done with grad school, I felt like Annie should get a degree for all of those nights she watched movies by herself while I wrote papers, etc. Good work to you too Deb!
4 comments:
i wasn't expecting this. awesome! i thought he had another couple semesters? so cool! so, uh, you ARE looking into grad school at texas tech , right? lots a perks! ;) good luck with all your future plans you crazy kids
Congrates to you Stephen!!!! And Deb :). You both have a great future ahead of you.......just don't go too far away :( However I can always visit, and surely will. Love Mom
What a great accomplishment!
Congradulations, Stephen!
Well done indeed Stephen. That is a heavy load no doubt. I know when I got done with grad school, I felt like Annie should get a degree for all of those nights she watched movies by herself while I wrote papers, etc. Good work to you too Deb!
Post a Comment