Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stephen had a super Birthday. We had a relaxing day, the kind Stephen 
does not get very often. I am happy to say that he is still the same Stephen, just a year older. :)


Stephen and I threw a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was our first time hosting it ended up being a good time.
It was the kind were you read scripts and it goes along with a cd that you play. It was a little confusing to know when to play the cd, so we ended up finding out who the killer a little early.. but who likes suspense and the thrill of figuring it out on your own.. no one right?! 
 We know for next time.  


Ugly sweater/white elephant party. Fun had by all :)
Notice in this picture.. a new friend for Tui! He could not be more excited


The nativity scene.. 
I think this years was one of the best, not only for the acting but especially the costumes. They stepped it up this year. The wise men (Dan, Josh and lil Stevie) were epic.




Tui's first Christmas... 
He was on the naughty list, however I think that Santa must have forgotten to check his list twice.
Tui opened and chewed up multiple gifts (luckily a couple of those were his own), chewed up ornaments
and ate the bottom half of the our Christmas tree bulbs.. yet somehow our sweet puppy got everything he wanted.
I guess when you are cute you can get away with pretty much anything. 



We had a wonderful Christmas season, I hope that you all did too.

3 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

We had such a good Christmas!! You guys sure do a lot fun things with fun people. I want to know who you (Deb) were in the mystery dinner party. YOur costume is very interesting. Sure love spending time with you and yours. Mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Great stuff Deb. I love that you have an ugly sweater/white elephant party. the ugly sweater idea is something that would make our party that much better! Looks like Tui has you under her paw... classic. Glad to see all of the family fun. Happy new year!!

Rebekah said...

So fun to read about your cool life! It really looks and reads like a good time, even if you ruined the whole suspense/mystery thing! :)
Wish we could be around for more of this super Deb and Stephen stuff!
Glad your Christmas was good.
Happy New Year!