Friday, November 23, 2012

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.
We were lucky enough to have 2 of them.
We really enjoyed everyone coming over to mom's and dad's last Sunday and we also had a marvelous time at Joyce's.





We have so many things to be grateful for this year. I couldn't be more grateful for the miracle
of our little Reagan and the added joy she brings to
mine and Stephens life. I am so grateful for my family and for amazing parents that I am still learning from.
I am grateful for a husband that is a great dad, hard worker and 
great friend. I am grateful for the Lords timing and giving us opportunities to grow and I am grateful for many many more things..
Stephen and I have been blessed with some great news.. Stephen has been selected and has excepted 
a position as a financial adviser in St. George Utah.  
We will be moving first of January. It is crazy and so great. He has jumped forward about 5-10 years in 
his career with this position. He is pretty stoked. So a new adventure is in our near future! Hurray for
change and growth :) 



3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

st george! awesome! excited for this new adventure for your little family. reagan is super cute!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow! That is great news for your little family. St. George will be wonderful, and not too far from home. Reagan is truly unbelievably cute.

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

We heard the news from Mom, Deb that is so awesome! congrats to you guys and good luck in your newest adventure!