The Skokos Clan
Reagan did smile for some of the pictures, bless our photographers heart she worked so hard.
Oh my goodness we have moved...
Mom and dad were Sooo great, they helped us move all our stuff down to Cedar City and stayed
to help us unpack and set up a lot of our bigger items. They were such a blessing.
It is safe to say that Tui, Reagan and I miss them terribly. Stephen is far to busy and excited to
dwell on the past. hehe
Any who, Stephen is enjoying his first week in his new role. Our house is a work
in progress but I thought I would show you all our humble abode.
(Reagan is tuckered out from our daily walk)
(interesting fact.. Stephen and I have only had red bedrooms since we've been married)
coincidence?.. I think not
Happy New Year to you all



3 comments:
yippee!!! thanks for posting the pictures. mom told me about your place, but it is nice to see. Beautiful family pictures too. reagan is a DOLL
I am so excited to print out your family picture and add it to my cabinet of family photos!!
Love the colors and all.
Gabe looked over my shoulder and commented on how big and different Reagan looks. She really is so adorable!!
Your place looks fun. We are excited for you and your new family adventure in life!
BTW-- what kind of stroller is that? I am in the market for a jogger and trying to narrow it down.
love and smiles!
Great stuff Deb! The place looks very nice indeed. I am jealous of your opportunity to live in Cedar City. Keep us all posted.
Post a Comment