Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Roommies


All of my roommates have different schedules so we are never home at the same time. Bummer.. but we decided to go to the UVU basketball game. Go Wolverines! ha It was a good game I think. We sat right next to the band who were pretty distracting. (to me at least) and we also had the cheerleaders in front of us (who needs cheerleaders) and the dance team was there as well.. So I kept forgetting that I was at the Basketball game. I was watching the dancers and what not the whole time! ha which I am not going to lie, made the game a lot more interesting for me! So I know I know why they have all those silly things going on during the game.. to help people like me who can not stay focused on sports! yee ha!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

Cute girls! I love how you express yourself in your blog entries- so fun. By-the-way your blog layout is so cute! I need to figure out how to do that.... love rach

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Always fun to get out to sporting events. I have been invited to a few here. I forgot how much fun they can be... if your sitting next to the right people...
Looks like you guys had a good time. Go Wolverines....I hope they go all the way this year....I have no idea what "all the way" is for UVU....but....anyway....

Jake

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Way to represent, chops. Every person who goes to support the 'rines helps to make them the national basketball powerhouse they are. Angie and i think it's great that you joined the Blog family :)