So I went and saw Twilight this weekend. I fell for Edward all over again. Dreamy, yes! Someday I will have my own vampire. Ha ok maybe not. Good times.
I totally commented on this a while ago! did it not go through?! anyways, basically what i said was first, i am jealous- i haven't seen it yet. second, who the heck are you with? if those are your friends, why didn't you dress up? if they aren't your friends---- what the heck!
3 comments:
I totally commented on this a while ago! did it not go through?! anyways, basically what i said was first, i am jealous- i haven't seen it yet. second, who the heck are you with? if those are your friends, why didn't you dress up? if they aren't your friends---- what the heck!
haah. I wish i had friends like that! they are just models that let allowed everyone to a picture with them. I felt pretty privileged.
you look like a model yourself Deb. But don't do it OK? mom
Post a Comment