Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving!




Blessed Thanksgiving has come and gone. Although we were few in numbers we were great in quality. Or something like that. We had some yummy food (as always, thanks to mom). We decided last minute to go to 9 mile canyon. It involved a little bit of driving some climbing and some snacks. Mom, Dad, Alex and I went to IPP for the Callister Thanksgiving. It was good to see everyone.


So I have come to the conclusion that families are pretty much the best! Especially mine and especially at this time of year! Love you all!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

It is weird, but i could not figure out where that picture of mom and angie was taken! I finally realized that it was in that back bedroom. crazy. It was good chatting with you the other day. maybe i will be cool and text you sometime...

Annie and Jake Callister said...

fun. i miss you guys

Von and Maureen said...

Families are The Best!!!! Love you Deb mom