Saturday, February 7, 2009

Good Time for All







So I have been in this trying new things or more things that take me out of my comfort zone a little... Mind you not necessarily because I am trying to become superhuman but to try and keep up with the company that I have been spending my time with. So I have been snowboarding, bowling a couple of times (which most know is not my favorite thing), played some serious arcade games at nicklecade, sledding, and to a "frat" mustache party.. haha Needless to say that I have been enjoying myself. I have learned that things that might not sound like to much fun can really be quite enjoyable, especially with the right company! This may seem like a small silly feet to some but for me, who usually just is comfortable and content with sitting at home and watching movies, this really is quite the accomplishment! So anywho that is some of the things that I have been filling my nights with..

3 comments:

Josh said...

nice dubs...mustache frat party..wow, it probably doesn't get much more exciting than that! its good to try new things debs, thats what puts hair on your chest, or a mustachio on your face! of course you want none of those things, but its still good to try new things dubs-y-du

Rachel Ure said...

i know what you mean. it is too easy to sit back and do the safe thing- the thing that takes less effort or risk. But hey, you are only young once right? GLad this boy is taking you on a little adventure- sometimes it is nice to live "on the edge" it makes you feel more alive.
Where is your mustache?

Rebekah said...

So fun!