Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Valentines




This is a little late, but I had a fabulous Valentines weekend! I went to the U Institute dance on Friday that I got to dress all nice for.. Saturday Stephen made me Chinese food which we ate on a candle lit table. He got me roses and we watched Pride and Prejudice (not something Steve would normally watch) he is such a sweetie! All this was amazing but that's not all, he managed to get me a snowboard, bindings and boots! So as you can tell I am set for snowboarding! Yesterday we went up to Brighton and tried out my new gear it was a little scary on my fresh slick board but also a pretty good ride! Thanks Stephen! I hope that everyone had a good Valentines!

4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

mom was wondering if you made it through your snow boarding trip. Nice valentines you guys! Sounds like you guys had some good times and put in some hard work... oh the days when derid and i tried... hmmmm. i am glad were are over all that actually- it takes a lot of work. Love you! I feel like we must talk soon!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Snowboarding Chopria! thats pretty awesome, well done Steven. One of these days I will get on my board again. Maybe even this year if we get more snow. Sounds fun Deb.

Jake

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow! What a fun Valentines Deb.

I can't wait to meet this guy!

Josh said...

how come steven didn't get me a snowboard for Valentines...i think he is playing favorites. i will have to have a little talk with him latter