Yes it is true, Stephen did it and he did it with style! He had me thrown off completely. We had a delicious dinner at La Caille and then went for a romantic walk around the grounds. He was showing me the beautiful gardens then we happened upon a vase of 9 calla-Lilies. Upon each long stemmed calla-Lily was a hand written note. One for each month that we have dated and 3 for how long we will be engaged. On number 6 (for June) was written "will you?" I looked at Stephen, he was on one knee with my ring in his hands!. I was so excited and of course said YES! I am so extremely happy! We are planning to get married September 23 at the Draper Temple, I expect to see you all there or else (shaking fist) :) love you all! Stephen and I could not be any more excited!
6 comments:
SOOOOOO happy for you...both! What happy news! Life just doesn't get any better! (this is Aunt Catherine, and Uncle Jim...don't know who "P" is)
yahoo! we are super excited for you guys! and we will be there for sure! congratulations!
i wondered when you guys would finally take the 'next' step!! i am soo excited for you guys, Stephen is a great guy and we couldn't be happier!
YAY!!!!
Congrats you guys! That is truly fantastic! I love Draper in the Fall! We received our confirmation of Stephen a long time ago so I don't know what the hold up has been. Happy planning guys.
Jake
hhhoooorrraaaayyyy!!!!! I am so happy right now. Deb, Stephen is awesome and I am so proud you stuck it out until the right "Stephen" came along. I can't wait to hug you and see your gorgeous ring!!!! This weekend!
This is obviously Annie (not J)
I'm so happy for me and my children. . .and you both, of course. (hee, hee)
We fell in love with Stephen when he visited here with you. The boys had already decided that he was a super fun uncle, so they are thrilled that he really will be!!
I am so happy because you have chosen someone who seems to adore you and will love you for eternity.
Life isn't ever easy, but it is nice to know that you have someone to work things through with!!
Looking forward to September!!!
Post a Comment