


So the first of Stephens friends took the plunge and got married. They set a ripple effect, there is a wedding in July, 2 in September (stephen and mine included, hehhe), 1 in October and 1 in November. It will be a fun summer full of weddings and the real great thing is, I love all the girls!
Stephen and I had a pretty fun filled 4th of July weekend. Stephen being the amazing employee that he is, got us 4 free tickets for the 3rd to the Real soccor game complete with fireworks. We had the "suite" seats so we were sitting pretty fancy. It was a good time. He also got 2 tickets to the Stadium of Fire in Provo. The Jonas Brothers were the main entertainment. Now if your not 10-15 years of age or living out of the country you might not know who they are. I am cool enough that I know who they are and I even know a couple of there songs. I did not realise however that the rest of the audience that would know them would be 10-15 years old. Ha, so needless to say Stephen and my ears were ringing and as Stephen would say, "practically bleeding" from there screams of excitement. But the fireworks were amazing! Provo knows how to put on a killer party! Anywho, we had a really good 4th of July. The best part was that it was all free! Baby you just keep those free adventures coming!
4 comments:
so cute D! I love stephens pinkinsh shirt! Glad you are liking these bride friends- that's important
Sounds fun!
My boys just got their first taste of the Jonas Brothers--Camp Rock. They thought that they were pretty cool (the youngest is definitely the cutest! anywho).
Love ya, and am so happy that you are so happy!! smile
Awesome Deb,
It is fun to have "couples" friends. It is a different dynamic, glad you all get along. Your fourth sounds pretty rockin. The fireworks show we saw was nothing short of pathetic. Your blog entry was more exciting than that show. Vacation was great though!!
Congratulations DEBORAH CALLISTER!!! You will never guess what just happened. I was on my new friend Dominoe's blog (she just moved into my ward in Cincinnati in June) and I went to leave a comment and there just the comment before mine I see your sister's name. Totally not sure if it was the same Rachel I clicked on it and eventually it led me to you. I just read through every post on your blog... so now I am all caught up- right?! ...
This is Sara Sant
Post a Comment