Sunday, September 6, 2009







Stephen and I are getting so very excited! We only have 2 and half weeks left. I thought that I would give you guys a sneak peak at some of our pictures... let me know what you all think of them! Can't wait to have my whole family in one place! I'm not going to lie, I am also very stoked for Mexico...

5 comments:

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

wow! beautiful locations and beautiful people! :) i love them and can't wait to see more! we are also really getting excited about the whole family being together again...and the wedding. :) love you, deb! ~ angie

Catherine said...

Deb...so pretty! We are getting so anxious to see you both ...and are so happy for you (you warm our old hearts!) Did you two slip over to Tuscany for the photo? (no kidding...where IS that?)...gorgeous!...but you two outshine even that beautiful vista. Love you...Catherine and Jim

Annie and Jake Callister said...

HOT! Love the lavender fields. Great idea!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

This wedding could be EPIC Deborah. All of the pieces are coming together in support of such a claim. You look beautiful! Annie and I are very excited!

Jake

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....