from D.I.. I have to say we looked fantastic and was even told that multiple times by words and looks! :)
s
Stephen and I are really going to China! Stephen got a hold of a company in Shanghai and they gave him a for sure yes! So we are going in May till about mid August! We are so excited and nervous, well I'm nervous he is just thrilled. So I hope to see you all in China! :)
Stephen and I are really going to China! Stephen got a hold of a company in Shanghai and they gave him a for sure yes! So we are going in May till about mid August! We are so excited and nervous, well I'm nervous he is just thrilled. So I hope to see you all in China! :)
love ya all
5 comments:
wow! what a lot of work you guys have done. it looks fabulous! and congrats on going to china! we are pretty jealous. we had planned on coming to visit you but i'm not sure financially it will happen. :( bummer. we'll see.
and i love your valentine outfits. stephen, you should really consider wearing turtlenecks and denim shorts more regularly. it's a good look for you.
we love you guys! it's good to hear from you!
um china? where is the post about china? love the dark cabinets and the paint. i bet it feels more like your place. i love that you haven'r abandoned your thrift store roots. love you
I echo Rachel's thoughts regarding your thrifty roots, and we certainly can relate to your kitchen renovation experience.
That is incredible about China. You are really working the eastern hemisphere Deb. Has anyone else in our family ever even been in it?
Very excited to hear about that.
Thanks for posting!!
holy crap! that is awesome, i was going to say so many things about your house, but the whole China thing really tripped me out! that is awesome! what an experience that will be.. shanghia! seriously. the breezes there in old shanghia...what are you guys going to do with your place??
Wow! The jean shorts are so gross! Great outfits. Love the house. Can't wait to come see it in person! China will be so fun.
Post a Comment