Friday, April 2, 2010

I would like anyone to guess who this is......
give up?.
It is the one and only Michael Buble! No joke,
my sweet husband got us tickets to see him for my
birthday! It was so amazing, he is such the entertainer.

Stephen was a little more excited than even I was...
candid shot


Stephen took me snowboarding because I made him do bikram yoga
aka (Stephen's and my worst nightmare)
So he thought that I owed him one.
I look so happy, and I was!
really...

Just another sweet picture of Gerald. He just makes me so happy.
What a guy








3 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

What a great present! The best birhtday presents are the kind you can enjoy with someone else (especially when your married). I hope we get to see you guys before you leave this continent.. I assuming China is still happening?

Love you guys

Jake

Rachel Ure said...

i couldn't tell who was who at first ( in your snowboarding picture) i assumed you were the one with the happy face ( from your description) . steve's fluffy hat didn't hep me figure it out much either. ( i guess it is cool now for guess to have fluff around their faces? No, really, nothin but love for stevey boy.

Rebekah said...

Fun times, Deb!
It is all about making memories!
Love you guys