Saturday, September 25, 2010

Our First Anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary!
September 23rd was our anniversary!
Stephen sent these beautiful flowers to my work..(yes I have a job now, hurray!)

Later that night we went to The Melting Pot. Oh my goodness it was yummy.
this is our "chocolate peanut butter fondue"
it was good, almost sinful

This was our third course (the meat course).. side note, we had this before our chocolate peanut butter fondue.. so we did not "spoil" our dinner, just felt like that needed to be put out there :)..... This was also amazing

We were able to celebrate our anniversary for 2 days! The next night we went to see Brad Paisely at the Usana Amphitheater. It was such a fun night, we sang, swung our hips to the beat and just thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.


(Brad himself)
It has been a great year for the both of us. :) We have grown in love, patience and understanding. We have helped each other become better. We are excited for another year and for many anniversaries to come!..

I sure do love my Stevie

4 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Congradualtions!!!!!!! That is a real accomplishment. It looks like a good time. Glad you had such good weather for the concert. It is a great time of year. Here is to many many more. Sure do love you both. Mom

Rachel Ure said...

only one? I wo¨ld have easily bought 2 years. you two are just wonderful. alone and together. but better together:) congrats young ones

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Congrats Deb and Stephen. I hope you realize that you just set a pretty high anniversary bar Stephen... good for you. Looks like you had a great time! I think Annie woudl come out of her skin if I took her to a Brad Paisley concert...

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

Congrats! it's crazy how many people don't make it one year. You guys are awesome and we have been so impressed with Stephen, way to go you guys! Here's to many more!