Saturday, January 1, 2011


Stephen took work off on Tuesday for a  day of snowboarding.
We had a good time....I sure am grateful for a patient husband.


That night we celebrated Mom and Dad's anniversary by going to the Salt Lake Temple.
We had Josh, Deena, Tom, Amy, Dan, Angie, Mom, Dad, Stephen and me. We all love you Mom and Dad! It was a special night.


Happy New Year!!
We brought in the New Year with the company of great friends.


A new year's kiss...


This year is going to be a good one! 2011 bring it on!!

4 comments:

Von and Maureen said...

Happy New Year to you two!! Was glad to be able to spend as much time with the Skokos' as we did this holiday season!! Glad you are having a good winter so far and enjoying family and friends. Love you both Mom

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I am glad you are posting Deb so that we know what is going on in the family. Very fun pictures. Thanks for sharing the goodness.

Von and Maureen said...

You and Steve helped to make our christmas memorable. It seems like the more the merrier when it comes to family events. Thanks for sharing so much of your Christmas with us. I like that positive attitude. That is certainly where we should start every new beginning. I plan on 2011 being the best year I have ever had.
Dad

Rachel Ure said...

your new years picture looks like a bunch of "we three kings" . anyways, i am also grateful for a patient husband. I can't imagine the amount of patience he would have to have with me if we went snow boarding. go deb! love you and miss you