Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Memories..

The other day I was at mom and dad's house looking for a picture of me as a little girl.. During the process I found this fun tracing book. I remember Dan and I tracing crazy pictures of each other, what a good time. So I took the liberty of bringing it home with me and decided to trace a picture of Stephen and I..I made sure to throw in a skateboard to make Stephen look a little more authentic and gave myself some serious attitude... Stephen was so impressed! I am still doodling with it, what a great find and what great memories.. They need to make more of these, I just think that is a book chuck full of good times and great fun!!
It made me miss the 'hanging out with my brother' days   :)
love you Dan


4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

very fun! i need to order one of these books! the simple things in life are sometimes the best right!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

The likeness is uncanny Deb. Great fun. I am not sure but I may have been the source of that book. I used to draw those all of the time!! I really thought I was something else. Thanks for sharing. Good to see you back in the blogosphere.

Von and Maureen said...

I remember several of you kids liking to pass the time with these drawing books. Cute Cute Cute. The Stephen and Deborah ones are great!! Mom

Daniel and Angie Callister said...

I totally remember having a ball tracing out of those books with you, Deb! Good times, indeed. It seems like I have a specific memory of adding a fox tail to someone and just busting up laughing. Those were simpler times :)