Stephen decided that he did not have enough on his plate...
So to keep him from being bored on Spring Break we decided to put wood floor in our kitchen, restain our cabinets, change out the bathroom fixtures, the shower door, and even the kitchen faucet!
It was messy, there were long hours and lots of emergency trips to Home Depot, but I am happy to say that it looks fabulous!
Look at those hard working boys.. Sean (Stephen's friend) helped a ton! What a sweetie!
BEAUTIFUL!
Whose crazy feet are those?.. Yes, you probably guessed right..We decided to take a step on the wild side and try the Five Finger shoes. They are quite comfortable for running and extremely fashionable.
Abby, Sammy and Charlotte... Such cute girls
Grandma with Henry.
It was so fun to see Jake, Annie, Henry and Charlotte. What a cute family!
Charlotte and Henry look so different and already have such different personalities, I just loved meeting them.
Haha, oh Hannah! I just love this face..
4 comments:
Your floors are wonderful! it is amazing how even just a little wood makes things look elegant and rich.
Thanks for posting all the babay shots. i think mom has forgotten she has a blog and that it is her responsibility to keep us all updated on things :)
as for the shoes.... I just don't know. I DO think they are a lot cuter worn by the both of you. Do oyu run in them? my friend does. maybe i should just call and chat with you sometime rather than writing a novel. love oyu deb
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Deb, for posting!!! I will do something with mine soon....I have been inspired. It was great having you with us to meet Henry and Charlotte, good times with family! Your little home looks so nice!!
Thanks for sharing pics Deb, and for the update of your life. So impressed with the home repairs!
It really does look so good!
I know a few people here who love those shoes--do they give you the support you need to run in?
I loved the pics of family, too. I honestly had no idea who Abby was, since Josh doesn't ever post kids pics, and I had no idea her hair was so light!!!
You got to be the good aunt, for the rest of us, and just love all those babies up--lucky you!!
Post a Comment