Who is this Eagle in the Cottonwood Heights Parade?.
Why it is Stephen Skokos!
He made a fine Eagle I do have to say.
Stephen was at the beginning of the parade so he was able to make it back for some water fun.
I know this picture is awful and you can not see what is going on, so I will tell you. :)
While on our way home we saw a little mini Auzi about the same size as Tui so we stopped and talked to them and found out that their little dog was Tui's brother!!
They played with each other for about 10 minutes just loving life. It was so sweet, little Tui found his brother (kota)... what a happy ending!
3 comments:
Deborah, thanks for sharing the pics. I do not doubt that Stephen makes a great eagle! Sorry we JUST missed it. I think the the Tui meets brother story is about as tender a tale as you could imagine. Was great seeing you guys this week.
looks like TWO family reunions happened this past weekend. So happy for Tui
Good times had by all.
Really sweet reunion for little Tui!
Post a Comment