Friday, August 12, 2011

Peterson fun!!!

Look at my 2 sleeping men..
They are just to sweet to be real .


We went to the Peterson reunion a week ago.
We started at Flat Iron park on Friday and went to Provo canyon on Saturday.
It was a real good time.
Mason loved the slip and slide. 



The twins.....
4 sets, who knows maybe Stephen and I will have a little duo someday to add to the collection.


I don't know why dad's feel the need to throw there posterity around, but it is pretty fun to watch and to hear their cute laughs.


I guess this is a dad post...
Our friends just got a mini Auzi.. He is so adorable, I do have to say that our Tui might be a bully,
sad news. He just has to prove that he is the Alpha male everywhere he goes. 
I mean really Tui, really?..
The cute dad's showing there sons that the water really is not that bad. :)


1 comment:

Rachel Ure said...

wow. that grass looks so lush! i just want to dig my toes into it. glad you have such great in-law's .