Monday, September 26, 2011

2 years!! Yeeha!


Stephen planned a whole weekend of fun for our Anniversary..
Everything was a surprise. 
We got up Friday morning super early and drove past Heber to ride a "rhino" through 
the canyon. It was 'epic', as Stephen would put it.


Oh my goodness, it was so beautiful, the leaves were beginning to change.This picture does it no justice. I was in awe the whole time, I absolutely loved it!


The next day we did the zip line in Park City. It was a killer ride!! I gave it 2 enthusiastic thumbs up!


That night Stephen came out of the bathroom looking like this... hehe, he looks good
with facial hair right?. 
Little did I know that he had a whole outfit for me as well.



We drove to Heber to ride the Heber Creeper.. 
We were apart of a murder mystery... 
Stephen thought that it was a cowboy themed show..... it was a hospital theme however.. we rocked our gear any ways! :) 
In Stephens defense, it is called the "Cowboy Murder Mystery", totally fooled us.
I thought we looked real good,
Stephen went all out. 
He is so good to me.


We came home on Sunday to a happy little Tui. He spent the weekend playing with his cousin's Maggie and Jagger. 

4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

wow. i mean, wow. what a creative and involved weekend! i ache to see the leaves changing in the mountains. that must have been awesome.

Von and Maureen said...

What a fun weekend!! You guys had the most fun at the cowboy murder mystery dinner I am sure. Looks like this was a good time of year to get married....lots of cool things to do on the many years of anniversaries. Good job Stephen

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Great times Deb! Stephen is a stud!

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Stephens whole outfit cracks me up so much! Looks like so much fun. Congrats on your two year anniversary!
Annie