That is all...
Saturday, October 8, 2011
So much love
I have so much love in my heart for a special creature.... it is my dog Tui. I tell you, I can not believe how much I love that little guy. It sounds silly but it makes me excited to feel the love that I will undoubtedly have for my children. Tui just makes me smile and laugh every day. He has the sweetest eyes and is always willing to play and cuddle with me. Any who, my Tuster got neutered this last week and had to wear the cone of shame. I think it was harder on me and Stephen than on Tui, in fact he was a champ. While in the cone, Tui finally learned how to "shake"!! whoo whoo! We had been working on it for a while. I am happy to say that the cone is off and Tui is healing just fine. He has not missed anything. I thinks that it is safe to say that he feels more manly than ever.
I am telling you this story because it is my every day life now. Tui is what I talk about, think about and dream about... ok, I have yet to dream of him, but I am sure it is only time. The point is I needed something to take care of and to love besides my sweet husband. I am trying to convince Stephen that I have proven myself a good mom and that we should add another addition to our collection be it another dog.... or baby? No, we are not pregnant but it is in our thoughts more and more :)
That is all...
That is all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well it looks like we will be getting another dog soon...
-Stephen
deb, i feel the exact same way about our little mona! she has been the best thing for me right now...somebody else to love and take care of (besides dan). i love her so much and can only imagine how much love that means i will feel for my human children. :) and i hope those are coming soon! and no, we are not pregnant, but we are starting the adoption process!
Well, we can third the sentiment. Moby was pretty critical to our survival several years ago. Much more than we anticipated (or at least I anticipated). As Annie always says: Moby just loves, thats what he does. Yeah he yaps and poohs and makes a few little messes... but that doesn't change the fact that he ALWAYS loves. That has been pretty darn great, and was definitely good prep for the twinkies. Stephen, for what its worth, we (and probably you) know A LOT of young folks in various stages of school, life, etc. with a baby(ies). I haven't met a one who suggested that they made a bad decision in starting the fam. Two has been pretty manageable, so I am sure one will be survivable, and even enjoyable. Thanks for sharing Deb.
Oh I love dogs! They are truly girl's best friend. Many told me that I wouldn't feel the same about Moby when we had kids, but I still love him SO much! Of course, C&H come before Moby, but you get the point. Whenever I have a free minute, I make sure to spend it playing with Moby. Also, even though it is hard enough to go places now with the babes, I always take Moby if it is to a dog friendly place so he still feels apart of everything.
I'm glad you have Tui :)
Post a Comment