Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Geese

we had to capture this sweet little moment!

Little rew rew found it more interesting to look at me through the binoculars
the white film at the top of the lake are all the geese






This last Saturday Josh, Sammy, Caleb, Andrew, Dad and I went down to Delta to check out the Goose Festival. Cute Grandma was so excited to see how many people showed up to see them. Birds are pretty fascinating, we all got to look through dad's binoculars. It was a beautiful day I was glad that I was able to see Grandma Callister, she is just as sweet as ever!

2 comments:

Annie and Jake Callister said...

I am jealous Deb. Looks like your are taking care of the nieces and nephews! Great shot of Grandma and Caleb! Thanks for sharing

Jake

Josh said...

We followed Grandma and Caleb like that halfway down the hall before i realized..I need a picture of that!! luckily deb had her camera ready.. it was way cute!! good time down there at the lake!! everybody wanted to sit by deborah!