Stephen and I are so thrilled to home! We are so happy to be back with our family and friends. This past Saturday Josh took us out boating. Jake and Annie were able to come as well as Ginnie, we had such a great time. It turned out to be a pretty windy day so we spent most of our time on the beach. Jake ended up being the boat for Sammy and Ginnie! :) The boys also came up with there own little game. (looks easy but was actually quite challenging)
We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Thanks Josh!


We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
Thanks Josh!
3 comments:
With all those happy faces it had to be so fun!!!!!! Love that you all did this and sorry that we missed it. We were experiencing the beauty of Moscow Idaho at the time. It is so fun being with family!!!! love Mom
glad you made it back safe....just wish i could have seen you before i left!
Man that was fun! I LOVE all of the WATER I got to experience this last week!
Post a Comment